Thursday, July 31, 2008

Yoga Online Classes

On the first of this year, I wanted to take a yoga class and did not feel like getting in my car and going to the local yoga "parlor" (as my husband calls it), so I checked for classes online.

OMG! There are tons of available classes online. I have found some of my favorite teachers here on the WWW.

My favorite practice is Kundalini Yoga, however, there are so many options out there. You can go with the FREE classes at YogaToday.com where everyday is a different class -- all free of charge. They hold their classes in beautiful settings, such as Jackson, WY or Sedona, AZ.

I have also found some excellent membership classes at Demand Fitness. You can try it for free, join by the week, month or year. This is an amazing option, because you can change up your workout by choosing from over 250 different classes - not just yoga. They offer everything you can imagine. Even a Road Warrior series to keep up your workouts while you are traveling.

Speaking of traveling, please try out the little gadget I have on this blog to check your email. This is absolutely amazing. Type in your email address and password and you can literally check your email from anywhere. Isn't that great???

No comments: