"Keep Calm and Carry On" - these are the words from a British Poster, circa 1939. Seems appropriate in our times now, and I love how these words reek of British restraint and stiff upper lip.
This month, my blog has carried the same theme. I have talked about how important yoga is in times like this (actually any form of movement is ultra-important right now.) Or, how about a "mind shower"? That's for days when you see more dark than light - drink a ton of water - at least 8 glasses and flush that negativity (literally) away.
Here, at Co-Op Web, we are right here with you, all along the way. We will "keep calm and carry on" and you will, too. It's the strength of our community and our spirit that will get us through the cycle of life and experiences - together. Thank you!
To see find out more "Keep Calm and Carry On" poster, please go to, http://theworld.org .
If you have any questions and topics that you would like for me to address, please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Witness a Website Makeover
Dana Park, an elegant shopping village in Mesa, Arizona, started construction in 2003. This means, not only the website was being constructed, but the entire shopping village was too! Throughout the construction and after, Triple 5 of Arizona made sure we had enough information to successfully build a comprehensive web site - utilizing architect's renderings and plans, updated photos, including information on every merchant, event and all the while, being available to help potential and current tenants.
Dannel Prutch and the staff at Triple 5 of Arizona have truly been instrumental in the success of this site. Not a week goes by that we don't have updates to the Happenings page and tenant information to keep current. They listen to the tenants and and a result, the website has grown and become an even more important and utilized communication and marketing tool for Dana Park and the it's community.
Here are some of the main items implemented in this month's Website Makeover.:
1. Update overall tone of the site. The actual village is very elegant in under-stated and neutral tones with the colors from nature being the focus. Water features, terra cotta pots, granite and palm trees make this a very special place. We needed to translate that elegance to the web site, as well as include a new, bolder logo to the overall feel.
2. Create a friendlier navigation and layout of the page on the most traffic - the Happenings page.
3. Add a Job Bank. The tenants now add in their own job postings (free of charge) so that site visitors can easily see job openings and how to apply.
4. Add a Tenant Intranet. Triple 5 is able to more easily communicate with the tenants via this online Intranet. A similar Intranet was also installed for their sister mall, Gilbert Town Square.
Please visit the Dana Park Village Square site this month and witness the results of this Website Makeover
The Best Things on the Internet Are Free!
1. Newseum - Front Pages from top Newspapers throughout the US. http://www.newseum.org/todaysfrontpages/flash/
2. GasBuddy.com - can help you find cheap gas prices in your city. http://www.gasbuddy.com/
3. Howcast - How-to videos with a sense of humor. http://www.howcast.com/
4. PsychCentral - DIY tests for your own self-help support. http://psychcentral.com/
5. TripKick - Insider tips about hotel rooms - which ones are the best within a hotel within major cities across the US. http://www.tripkick.com/
6. Wikipedia - what the Internet is all about. Everything. http://wikipedia.org/
7. Zeer - We've all heard the saying "you are what you eat." But how many of us really know what we're putting in our bodies? http://www.zeer.com/
8. Get Rich Slowly Blog - The most inspiring money blog.http://getrichslowly.org/blog/
Ever been on the road and dying to order a pizza, a sandwich or forgot to set an appointment?
When will it be a good time for your business to be found on people's cell phone and mobile devices? The best time is now! Co-Op Web offers some excellent pricing to get your business onto mobile devices. Please view http://www.gadabout.mobi and http://www.co-opweb.mobi for some excellent examples and how you can prepare your business to be more easily found from any location. Get your FREE mobile web site quote, email@example.com
|Co-Op Web | 9121 E. Tanque Verde, Suite 105-194 Tucson, AZ 85749 | 520 572 0081 Experts in the Internet Industry Since 1994|